What makes a beautiful home? I know you will say – family. Of course, a cozy home where you feel safe, relaxed, and the personal touch you have invested in the house to be homely with your family.
How do you maintain a crisp, fresh, and clean home especially when you are busy juggling between work and family?
Here are some tips for cleaning your home like a pro.
1, Declutter – The first thing to do before you can fully clean the house is to declutter. Put the items back to where they belong like toys, shoes, décor, and put the dirty clothes in the laundry basket.
- Tools to use. – Check the tools that you need to clean your house if they are good or need some fixing like the vacuum, duster, brush, mop and bucket set, cleaning products, etc.
3. Vacuum – Vacuuming the floor regardless of if you have tile or wood flooring is a must. Don’t forget to vacuum your couches, chairs, and curtains.
4. Clean the windows – Use a newspaper sprayed with a window cleaner to get that sparkling glass windows.
5. Dust it away – Give your furniture, lighting fixture, and artificial plants a quick dusting before you spray on that cleaner to remove dust buildup.
6. Floor molding and trim – This is the most overlooked part of the house. You may not seem to notice it, but dust can build up in this area. Wipe down the molding and trim to reduce the unsightly dust.
7. Kitchen sink – One of the busiest parts of the house is the kitchen. The sink is where almost all of the action is and it needs that TLC moment too. Give your sink a good wipe down with an all-purpose cleaner.
8. Dishwasher – If you are using this machine frequently, you need to disinfect this. Food that builds up in the appliance can get disgusting. Cleaning the dishwasher without any dirty dishes can help eliminate bacteria build-up.
- Bathroom – This is one of the places you visit several times a day. Clean and sanitize the toilet bowl, scrub and wipe the bathtub, clean the showerhead, wash the shower liner, and mop the floor.
- Freshen up the air – You may light a scented candle, use a diffuser with essential oil of your choice, or an air freshener to create a tranquil and peaceful atmosphere.
If you are too busy with your work and or family or just want to have my “ME” time, Go2girls can do the job for you. We are just a call away!